Follow me on Twitter: @umademylife
Ask: http://ask.fm/YouMademylife
I re-read the DM over and over again. Is that real?
I told Johara and she said it's ok, 3la asas ena walad 9a7bat mama.
I replied to him after 20 minutes: Hmmm, Faisal ma3rif!
Faisal: esh da3wa just friends!
Me: Ok. PIN:2A******
He added me.
Faisal Al--- wants to add you.
I accepted him.
Faisal Al--- is now a contact.
-BBM Chat-
Faisal: Hello
Anoud: Hi..
Faisal: How are you?
Anoud: Fine, you?
Faisal: el7amdlelah, kaif e5o 9adegtik:p? Hw b ay madrasa??
Anoud: Nafis mahu 3alaih... Ma3ana!
Faisal: Oh! ashouf el3eyal katben 3anah, allah yeshfeh;*
Anoud: Ameen
He left it R.
--------------------------------
Next day, wednesday
Mama called us: Ahlen 3anoud ta3alo elmostashfa m7amad 9a7a mn el'3aybobah!
I screamed: OKAY!
I told Sara and Johara and Sara was crying - dmo3 elfara7 -.
We arrived the hospital after 20 minutes.
I saw 5ala Amal, Mama, 5ala Huda, Haifa And Sara's cousins.
Salamna, Sara salamat 3ala a5ooha and she hugged him. ana o Johara salamna 3alaih mn b3eed.
Dr: You can go out if you want, Mohammad
Mohammad: I want.
5ala Amal: el7amdlelah ya rabi.
Mama: el7amdlelah!
5ala Huda: Shraykom t6al3oon M7amad o tet'3adoon?
We agreed.
Haifa: ee ma3 Fai9al. And she winked to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys, sorry i can't post these days, you know Final exams wa 7ousa!
Enshallah i'll try my best i post a 3 chapters on weekend. Thank you wa allah ywafgkoom.
No comments:
Post a Comment