Sunday, 1 July 2012

Chapter 23


Follow me on Twitter: @umademylife
---------------------------------------------------.

Anoud~ London: Faisal. i'm talking to you
He didn't answer...

I texted sara and i told her everything. and she was like - laih glteelaahh? -
I texted Haifa
Anoud~ London: Hi
Haifa* 3 more days US *: Hello<3 kaifek?
Anoud~ London: Not fine, elzibda don't ask why! kaifik o how's fai9al?
Haifa* 3 more days US *: i'm fine, fai9al 7mdlelah, shfek?
Anoud~ London: b3dain agoulik, ttyl x
Haifa* 3 more days US *: ok :s
----------------------------------------.

I checked Faisal's Twitter profile

Last tweet: GALAG!!! like i care ya3ne:p
@DeeAl**: @FaisalAl: shfeek:o
@FaisalAl: @DeeAl**: Fe nas bathreen ktheren y5te=))
@DeeAl**: @FaisalAl: dms=))
@FaisalAl: @DeeAl**: done!

Ouch
Ouch
Ouch
-------------------------------------.
I changed my display picture. Me and 3aziz:p a7sn 5l yshouf.
Faisal: t6wrna:p=))
Anoud~ London: ?
Faisal: rdy kwys bs:*
Anoud~ London: ri7 l 9degtik bas Dee:p
Faisal: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't answer.
9idg ma y'9a7ik!
-----------------------------------.
After 3 days.
Haifa; 3anoud tra bnje 3la london youm b3den Us
3anoud: ok ok bje astgblik o n6l3
Haifa: ok
After 7 Hours. I went to The airport. I was waiting for Haifa to arrived
I was playing with my phone, T3rfon ne'9am etha l7alkum? Ywater.
FAj2A!
I saw Haifa and Faisal coming.. without 5alti and 5ali.
I hugged haifa like there's no tomorrow.
Me: I miss you! wain 5alti w 5ali?
Haifa: bejon b3d esbo3 3la US. e7na nbe london m3ak
Me: A7BIK!
Haifa: I KNOW!!
Me: emshy na5th shn6tik b3den nrou7 el hotel 76y shan6tik o n6l3 nt3sha lw tbeen
Haifa: ok

Yes. i did it, i didn't talk to faisal. i talk about Haifa, k2n ma ma33aha a7ad!!










"3anoud, we need to talk"

No comments:

Post a Comment