Chapter 4
Follow me on Twitter: @umademylife
Ask: http://ask.fm/YouMademylife
Me: FaisalAl*** is now following you on Twitter.
Sara: Chathaabaaa.. WARENYY
Sara takes my phone and she follows him back.. OH NO SARA, Oh well.. enbsa6t shwy? mo shwy, kther.
I checked his timeline. He's cute! ne9 his tweets "كوره و نوكات و دعاء "o fe songs shwya.
-------------------------------------
Mama knock the door..
Mama: Anoud wain Johara?
Anoud: Mama shfek nsety, fe bait Ghada.
Ghada is our cousin, Best friend.
Mama: ee yoh nsait, sh5barik Sara?
Sara: Zainah 5alti, enty sh5barik?
Mama: el7mdlelah. Shrayik tnameen 3indna o t'3eboon?
I screamed: EEEEEEEE
Sara: way3ah o9.
Mama laughing: Shglti sara?
Sara: ee 5alti nouf bs omy kaif ter'9a?
Mama: ana mkalma omik o mtafgeen
Me and Sara: WAAAAHAHAHAH YEEEEESSSSSSS N7BKOOOOM.
Sara tweeted: Skipping school tomorrow~o~ SleepOver @AnoudAl**
And i retweeted it.
Replies: Rahaf_**: Kalbat.
DeemaSAl*: Ta3alo 5othona bokra 6ayib?
And so many more.
----------------------------------
Its 6:30.
Anoud: Mama 7abebti
Mama: wsh tabeen?
Anoud: haha, mama 3adi ana o sara o najla o johara nrou7 net3asha o njy?
Mama: Ok. la tt25ron o 5othi ya Melj aw Fa6ima
Anoud: Bna5ith fa6ima
Fa6ima is our maid, min gabil la neji ana o johara o najla o he mawjoda.
We changed our Pj's o labasna 3abayatna and we're ready!
I tweeted: Burger Boutique With @Johara_Al**, @SaraAl** And Najola ~o~
I got a DM.
Please Post Chapter 5 Today
ReplyDeleteDone:*
Delete