Follow me on Twitter @umademylife
I'll answer your questions here.
- 2 or 3 more chapters and me and fai9al we will be together.
- I'll try to post chapters when i'm traveling ab7awil 9idg.
- It is a true story bs akiid abzeed shwy:p
- For those " i love your story and amazing...." Questions. Thanks :* i love you guys!
----------------------
The dm it was from a twitter friend his name is Abdalaziz.
He's a cute guy and a famous on Twitter:p
-DM-
@AzAl--: shfeek your sleep routine :p
@AnoudAl--: lol ma3rif mla5ba6.
@AzAl-: btdawmen?=))
@AnoudAl: i don't think so, i'm sick
@AzAl-: salamtik:o shfek?
@AnoudAl-: Alah ysalmik! flu
@AzAl-: ajal ba'3eb:p
I didn't answer him, ya3ne esh aswelik?
I switched to Bbm
I changed my display name: Anoud*yawn*
Faisal Al-: Shfek 9a7ya?
Anoud*yawn*: Tawne a97a mn nomat el39r:(
Faisal Al-: LOOOL!
Faisal Al-: allah y3enk 3ad dwam
Anoud*yawn*: la ma'9en bdawem.
He didn't answer, he didn't read it. it's D.
-----------------------------------
Melj: Wake up 3anoud wake up your sisters are already awake!
Me: Meljjoo i'm so sick:( tell my mother i can't go to school.
She came after 10 minutes.
Melj: okay sleep, goodnight
Me: THANK YOU!
I tweeted: Skipping school.
Back to sleeping, what a great feeeelllliiinngggg!
------------------------------
I woke up at 8:30.
I checked bbm.
Faisal Al-: good morning:p
Anoud~: Good morning:p
Faisal Al-: bdri-.-
Anoud~: kint nayma
Faisal Al-: o ana 3ndi math class:( wsh hal7'9
Anoud~: LOOOL! entbh
Faisal Al-: mo faaaahm shy=))
Anoud~: '3aby:p lol
Faisal Al-: 3anoud bagolik shay!!!!
Anoud~: Wsho?
And it's D for a long time. no answer
I'll answer your questions here.
- 2 or 3 more chapters and me and fai9al we will be together.
- I'll try to post chapters when i'm traveling ab7awil 9idg.
- It is a true story bs akiid abzeed shwy:p
- For those " i love your story and amazing...." Questions. Thanks :* i love you guys!
----------------------
The dm it was from a twitter friend his name is Abdalaziz.
He's a cute guy and a famous on Twitter:p
-DM-
@AzAl--: shfeek your sleep routine :p
@AnoudAl--: lol ma3rif mla5ba6.
@AzAl-: btdawmen?=))
@AnoudAl: i don't think so, i'm sick
@AzAl-: salamtik:o shfek?
@AnoudAl-: Alah ysalmik! flu
@AzAl-: ajal ba'3eb:p
I didn't answer him, ya3ne esh aswelik?
I switched to Bbm
I changed my display name: Anoud*yawn*
Faisal Al-: Shfek 9a7ya?
Anoud*yawn*: Tawne a97a mn nomat el39r:(
Faisal Al-: LOOOL!
Faisal Al-: allah y3enk 3ad dwam
Anoud*yawn*: la ma'9en bdawem.
He didn't answer, he didn't read it. it's D.
-----------------------------------
Melj: Wake up 3anoud wake up your sisters are already awake!
Me: Meljjoo i'm so sick:( tell my mother i can't go to school.
She came after 10 minutes.
Melj: okay sleep, goodnight
Me: THANK YOU!
I tweeted: Skipping school.
Back to sleeping, what a great feeeelllliiinngggg!
------------------------------
I woke up at 8:30.
I checked bbm.
Faisal Al-: good morning:p
Anoud~: Good morning:p
Faisal Al-: bdri-.-
Anoud~: kint nayma
Faisal Al-: o ana 3ndi math class:( wsh hal7'9
Anoud~: LOOOL! entbh
Faisal Al-: mo faaaahm shy=))
Anoud~: '3aby:p lol
Faisal Al-: 3anoud bagolik shay!!!!
Anoud~: Wsho?
And it's D for a long time. no answer
No comments:
Post a Comment