Follow me on Twitter : @umademylife
----------------------------------------------------.
3anoud~: haw shfeeh?:s
Faisal: Y7eeb wa7dah =))
3anoud~: mo mn jdk fai9al a7sb elwalad feh shay
Faisal: T5afeen 3alaih :o
3anoud~: ee!
Faisal: :( o ana?
3anoud~: La
Faisal: Affaaa
3anoud~: amza7:$
Faisal: gouli a7bik fa9oolyy o asam7ik
3anoud~: ya bzrik=))
Faisal: Yalaahaaaa
3anoud~: A7bik fa9oly:$
Faisal: hehe :$
end of chat
-------------------------------.
So we decided to go to school tomorrow ya3ne mara7 n'3eeb esbo3 kamil for sure.
So it's sunday and we went to school and came back o everything was okay.
We ate lunch with our father and chatted.
Baba: ee banat wain taboun tsafron bil9aif?
Najla: London
Johara: Paris and Marbella
Me: America!!!!!!!!!!
Baba: shraykum nrou7 3la london youmen b3den paris youmen b3den america?
We: YESS!!!!!
We kissed our father and went to our rooms
I love my dad, i really do.
------------------------------------.
at 6:00
I bbm-ed faisal
Anoud: Fai9aaaaaaal
Faisal Al-: sami
Anoud: sam allah 3adwik, wen grrto tro7on bel9aif?
Faisal Al-: Ana LA o NY m3 a5wyay atwg3 ahle b3d
Anoud: YAAAAAY!!!!!
Faisal Al-: o ente?
Anoud: London, paris and america!!!
Faisal Al-: Wain b america!!!!<3<3<3<3 i can't wait
Anoud: Ny, La, vegas o m3rif
Faisal Al-: a7bik
Anoud: me too:*
Faisal Al-: ana m3 a97abe b3den aklmik:*
Anoud: ok tc
Faisal Al-: i'll
--------------------------------------.
It's 11:30 and he didn't text me! '3ariba
I called Haifa.. she didn't answer!
I bbm-ed her
Anoud: Haifa 9a7ya?
Her Profile
Display name: Haifa. الى جنات الخلد يامن رحلتهم عنا
Personal massage: ان لله و ان اليه راجعون اللهم ارحمهم و اغفرلهم و هون علينا مصيبتنا
FAISAL!!!!!!!????????
----------------------------------------------------.
3anoud~: haw shfeeh?:s
Faisal: Y7eeb wa7dah =))
3anoud~: mo mn jdk fai9al a7sb elwalad feh shay
Faisal: T5afeen 3alaih :o
3anoud~: ee!
Faisal: :( o ana?
3anoud~: La
Faisal: Affaaa
3anoud~: amza7:$
Faisal: gouli a7bik fa9oolyy o asam7ik
3anoud~: ya bzrik=))
Faisal: Yalaahaaaa
3anoud~: A7bik fa9oly:$
Faisal: hehe :$
end of chat
-------------------------------.
So we decided to go to school tomorrow ya3ne mara7 n'3eeb esbo3 kamil for sure.
So it's sunday and we went to school and came back o everything was okay.
We ate lunch with our father and chatted.
Baba: ee banat wain taboun tsafron bil9aif?
Najla: London
Johara: Paris and Marbella
Me: America!!!!!!!!!!
Baba: shraykum nrou7 3la london youmen b3den paris youmen b3den america?
We: YESS!!!!!
We kissed our father and went to our rooms
I love my dad, i really do.
------------------------------------.
at 6:00
I bbm-ed faisal
Anoud: Fai9aaaaaaal
Faisal Al-: sami
Anoud: sam allah 3adwik, wen grrto tro7on bel9aif?
Faisal Al-: Ana LA o NY m3 a5wyay atwg3 ahle b3d
Anoud: YAAAAAY!!!!!
Faisal Al-: o ente?
Anoud: London, paris and america!!!
Faisal Al-: Wain b america!!!!<3<3<3<3 i can't wait
Anoud: Ny, La, vegas o m3rif
Faisal Al-: a7bik
Anoud: me too:*
Faisal Al-: ana m3 a97abe b3den aklmik:*
Anoud: ok tc
Faisal Al-: i'll
--------------------------------------.
It's 11:30 and he didn't text me! '3ariba
I called Haifa.. she didn't answer!
I bbm-ed her
Anoud: Haifa 9a7ya?
Her Profile
Display name: Haifa. الى جنات الخلد يامن رحلتهم عنا
Personal massage: ان لله و ان اليه راجعون اللهم ارحمهم و اغفرلهم و هون علينا مصيبتنا
FAISAL!!!!!!!????????
No comments:
Post a Comment